Language services can play an important role in the process of seeking information to an alleged breach of the law, as well as intelligence processes which support the study of facts and gathering admissible evidence.
Language Experts specialise in language services in the law enforcement and private security sectors, from assisting with investigative interviews, to producing transcriptions in real time which can be used as evidence in court settings.
Language Experts provides specisalised, structured training to interpreters and translators working in the legal, court and law enforcement settings to enable them to acquire the required skills and knowledge to function effectively in the course of their duties.
Below are some of the training testimonials from practitioners who have attended and successfully completed our training programs.
- " I enjoyed this course, very informative and well structured", G. Valera, NSW
- " Thank you for the Webinar today. It was very encouraging and informative. I will register for the next Ethics Webinar", Kanae, NSW
- " I would like to thank you once again for your time and sharing your knowledge with me today. I found the module to be very informative and it will definitely help me in improving my interpreting skills", O. Ahmadzada, NSW
- " Thank you for a productive session", C. Themistocleaous, NSW
- "Very informative course", M. Cidade, NSW
Language Experts Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 780 Mount Eliza Victoria 3930
Tel: +61 387745038
Sydney Legal and Court Interpreter and Translator Course 2019
Exceptional quality services
Conferences and other Translation and Interpreting courses in Australia and overseas
Copyright © Language Experts 1993 - 2023
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.